The value of the global apiculture market is US$ 10.3 billion in 2022 and the same is projected to reach US$ 15.3 billion by 2032-end. Worldwide demand for apiculture products is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 4% through 2032.
Apiculture is a technical term that is used for ‘beekeeping’. It plays a vital role in our agriculture system and the same is responsible for supplying around 31% of food while providing pollination for over 100 species of flowering plants.
Get Free Sample Report To Grow Your Profit Margin:
Key players in the apiculture market are adopting strategies for the generation of novel growth opportunities. Some of these key strategies are acquisition, collaboration, novel product launches, portfolio expansion, partnerships, and agreements that are adopted by players to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Some of the key manufacturers of apiculture products include Wild Forest Honey, Forest Essentials, Zizira, Roses&Tulip, Betterbee Inc., and Beehive Botanicals Inc.
- Amul Honey, in September 2021, launched an item of GCMMF (Gujrat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.). This initiative is under active cooperation with NBB (National Bee Board).
- In 2021, Hilltop launched an original apiculture lip balm. It contains natural emulsifiers that replenish and hydrate lips and provide protection against UV rays. This launch provides assistance to establish a market for natural products that are gaining popularity among consumers.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Wild Forest Honey
- Forest Essentials
- Betterbee Inc.
- Beehive Botanicals Inc.
Segmentation of Apiculture Industry Research
- By Product:
- Liquid Honey
- Comb Honey
- Creamed Honey
- Floral Honey
- Honey Dew
- Bee Venom/Apitoxin
- Royal Jelly
- Propolis/Bee Glue
- By End Use:
- Food & Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- By Distribution Channel:
- Business to Business
- Business to Customer
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail
Key Questions Covered in the Apiculture Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Apiculture factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Apiculture factors market size grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Apiculture factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Apiculture factors market By 2032?
- Which are the factors driving the Apiculture factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Apiculture factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Apiculture Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-