The global animal feed probiotics market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.1%, increasing from its current value of US$ 5 billion to US$ 12 billion by the end of 2032.
Probiotics are good bacteria, yeast, and fungus that provide customers with a variety of health benefits. Probiotics strengthen the immune system’s defences against many diseases and improve the performance of critical immunological systems. Probiotics support digestive health, aid in digestion, and quicken biological digestive processes. Probiotics are therefore commonly used as essential components in animal feed products.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- Direct sales to be the most effective sales channel for animal feed probiotics, followed modern trade
- Dry form probiotics expected to hold larger market share compared to liquid form
- China is expected to be the largest market for animal feed probiotics, followed by India
- Germany to spearhead the animal feed probiotics European market, followed by France
- United States is expected to generate high demand for meat and related products, dominating North American animal feed probiotics market
- In terms of source, lactobacillus bacteria is expected to dominate the segment
- Under non-bacteria, yeast is estimated to be the largest share holder
Prominent manufacturers of animal feed probiotics are concentrating on releasing effective and novel products at reasonable rates to gain a greater portion of the global animal feed probiotics market.
Researchers also play an essential role in the global market as many major businesses collaborate with researchers to produce more efficient animal feed probiotics. Market participants are also attending global events and conferences to promote their products to prospective clients.
- A team of academics at Kazan Federal University in Russia stated in July 2022 that they are mixing agricultural minerals with probiotics to produce a new category of feed additives called synbiotics. These probiotics for animal feed are expected to be healthier and more eco-friendly than current probiotics.
- Terragen, an Australian firm, displayed its products at the International Greenhouse Gas and Animal Agriculture Conference in the United States in July 2022. The company displayed its product, MYLO, a probiotic that boosts productivity in dairy cows.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Nestle SA
- Adisseo France SAS
- Novus International, Inc.
- Calpis Co., Ltd.
- Lallemand Inc.
- DuPont Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kerry Group plc
- Alltech, Inc.
- Lesaffre et Compagnie, SA,
- Pure Cultures LLC
Why are Sales of Animal Feed Probiotics Set to Grow Swiftly?
“Growing Awareness & Concerns about Animal Safety & Health”
Numerous shifts in people’s dietary choices and consumption habits worldwide, such as a rise in dairy and meat product consumption, have been observed.
Increasing demand for animal products such as meat, dairy, and other non-food items has led to higher demand for animal feed probiotics, bolstering the global market growth.
Food demand has surged globally due to rapid population expansion. Consumers are becoming more health-conscious, prioritizing nutrient-dense diets offered to animals via upgraded feed products.
“Technological Developments & Innovations in Feed Industry”
Innovation has been a major focus area in the feed industry, especially for additives, with regulatory agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) constantly active in the research and discovery of sustainable feed additives.
“Growing Usage of Probiotics as Substitute for Antibiotics“
Probiotics are living yeasts and bacteria that provide a variety of health advantages. They replenish and balance beneficial bacteria in the digestive system. Probiotics are deemed to be an effective and safe substitute for antibiotics.
- As per the Natural Resources Defense Council, antibiotic resistance induces over 2.5 million illnesses and between 40,000 and 170,000 animal deaths annually in the United States.
To efficiently control antibiotic resistance, alternative control and management techniques are required. The rising need for alternative control and management methods has raised the demand for eco-friendly treatments to prevent antibiotic-resistant illnesses in animals, boosting the demand for probiotics.
Segmentation of Animal Feed Probiotics Industry Research:
· By Source :
· By Animal :
- Companion Animals
- Other Animals
· By Form :
· By Sales Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Direct Sales
· By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- What are the key factors driving animal feed probiotics market?
- Why China is a leading animal feed probiotics market?
- How is demand for animal feed probiotics market rising?
- Which is the most preferred sales channel for animal feed probiotics market?
- What are the key challenges faced by animal feed probiotics manufacturers?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on animal feed probiotics market?