As of 2022, sales revenue from the global inflation devices market is valued at US$ 630.5 million and is projected to surpass US$ 1 billion by the end of 2030. Over the next eight years, the market is gauged to amplify at a CAGR of 6%.
Growing geriatric population, increasing focus on healthcare, rising alcohol and tobacco consumption, technological advancements in inflation equipment, rising healthcare expenditure across the world, and increasing investments in research and development are key factors that are anticipated to drive inflation device sales going forward.
Get Free Sample Report To Grow Your Profit Margin:
Key companies manufacturing inflation devices are expected to focus on the development and launch of novel products to enhance their market presence and gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
- In September 2022, Acclarent, a leading company manufacturing inflation devices, announced that it would be revealing new products for minimally invasive ENT procedures at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Rhinologic Society (ARS).
- The World Health Organization (WHO) states that by 2030, 1 in 6 people in the world will be aged 60 or over and this number is expected to double by the end of 2050. In 2020, people over the age of 60 were around 1 billion, and are expected to be 1.4 billion by the end of 2030.
Escalating demand for minimally invasive procedures is anticipated to be of paramount importance to new as well as established inflation device manufacturers across the forecast period. Heightened incidence of cardiovascular and coronary artery diseases is also expected to contribute to the expansion of the market in the future.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global inflation devices market is currently valued at US$ 630.5 million.
- Demand for inflation devices is anticipated to evolve at 6% CAGR through 2030.
- Sales revenue of inflation devices by the end of 2030 is slated to be valued at US$ 1.01 billion.
- Growing aging population, rising popularity of minimally invasive procedures, advancements in medical device technologies, increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development, and high incidence of cardiovascular disorders are prime drivers of the market.
- Demand for inflation devices in China is anticipated to rise at a robust CAGR of 9.7% CAGR through 2030.
- High costs of cardiac procedures and availability of alternative inflation devices are expected to constrain market development to some extent.
- Demand for 60 ml inflation devices is projected to increase at 6.6% CAGR over the next eight years.
Inflation device suppliers are focusing on product innovation and new launches to gain a competitive edge over other market players. Companies are also pushing for approvals of their novel products to fast-track launches and increase their sales potential.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Argon Medical Devices Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems
- Teleflex Incorporated
- B. Braun Interventional Systems Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Acclarent Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
Key Segments in Inflation Devices Industry Research
- By Display Type:
- Analog Display
- Digital Display
- By Application:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Urology Procedures
- Other Applications
- By Capacity:
- 20 ml
- 30 ml
- 60 ml
- By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Questions Covered in the Inflation Devices Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Inflation Devices factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Inflation Devices factors market size grow until 2030?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Inflation Devices factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Inflation Devices factors market By 2030?
- Which are the factors driving the Inflation Devices factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Inflation Devices factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Inflation Devices Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-