The global Postpartum Hemorrhage (PPH) treatment devices market is expected to be worth US$ 777 million in 2022 and grow at a CAGR of 4% to reach US$ 909 million by the end of 2026. The Postpartum Haemorrhage (PPH) Treatment Devices Market includes medical devices used to control and treat excessive bleeding after childbirth. Uterine balloons, compression devices, and hemostatic agents are among the devices available on the market.
Some of the factors driving the growth of this market include the rising prevalence of postpartum haemorrhage and increased awareness about the availability of advanced treatment options. Furthermore, technological advancements in PPH treatment devices and the increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures are driving market growth.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7644
Overall, the PPH treatment devices market is expected to continue to grow as the prevalence of postpartum hemorrhage remains high, and healthcare providers continue to adopt new and advanced treatment options
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The increasing prevalence of postpartum hemorrhage and the rising awareness regarding the availability of advanced treatment options are driving the growth of this market.
- North America held the largest market share in 2020, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- Uterine balloons, compression devices, and hemostatic agents are some of the key devices used in the PPH treatment market.
- The market is characterized by the presence of key players such as Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cook Medical Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, C. R. Bard, Inc., and Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Technological advancements in PPH treatment devices and the increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures are expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
- The market is expected to continue to grow as healthcare providers adopt new and advanced treatment options to effectively manage postpartum hemorrhage
Leading firms in the postpartum haemorrhage devices market place a strong emphasis on activities for organic growth, such as the introduction of new systems, the approval of products, patents, and marketing through events.
Partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations are a few examples of market-based inorganic growth strategies. Participants in the market have been able to expand their customer bases and business operations across areas thanks to these activities.
- On August 9, 2022, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), a top global medical technology company, and Labcorp, a renowned life sciences company, announced a collaboration agreement. This framework will be used to develop, produce, market, and sell flow cytometry-based companion diagnostics (CDx).
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7644
Key Companies Profiled
- 3RD Stone Design, Inc.
- Bactiguard AB
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Alydia Health
- Revmedx Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.