As scientists in cancer research organizations continue to develop more advanced diagnosis tests for ovarian cancer, medical device manufacturers are expected to face challenges in adapting to such changes. In the long run, the demand for ovarian cancer diagnostics is expected to gain traction, on the account of rising awareness of ovarian cancer symptoms and higher adoption of screening tests as a preventive measure.
The Fact.MR report on global ovarian cancer diagnostics market projects that by the end of 2017, around US$ 638 Mn worth of revenues will be procured globally through diagnosis of ovarian cancer. Emergence of multi-purpose diagnosis tests on ovarian cancer is expected to boost the market’s expansion in the future. Towards the end of 2022, the global market for ovarian cancer diagnostics is anticipated to expand at 8.7% CAGR, bringing in revenues worth a little over US$ 966 Mn.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=51
Key Insights on Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market:
- According to the report, diagnosis of epithelial tumors will procure largest share in the global ovarian cancer diagnostics market. With more than 90% share, over US$ 875 Mn revenues are anticipated to be procured by diagnosis of epithelial tumors in the global market.
- Presence of prominent cancer research societies in the US and Canada is anticipated to boost the contribution of North America towards growth of the global ovarian cancer diagnostics market. In 2017, North America will remain dominant region, procuring nearly US$ 240 Mn in revenues. The ovarian cancer diagnostics market in North America is also pegged to exhibit rapid growth by reflecting an estimated CAGR of 8.7%.
- Europe’s ovarian cancer diagnostics market is expected to showcase a relatively faster growth in terms of revenues. Robust healthcare infrastructure in a majority of European countries is observed to boost the adoption of ovarian cancer diagnostics in this region. Towards the end of 2022, Europe will record revenues worth a little over US$ 315 Mn in its ovarian cancer diagnostics market.
- The report anticipates fastest growth in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. Expanding at an estimated 9.5% CAGR, the ovarian cancer diagnostics market in APEJ region will have procured close to US$ 127 Mn by the end of the forecast period.
- On the basis of test-types, CA 125, HER2 and BRCA are anticipated to be prominent diagnostic tests in the global market. Diagnosis of ovarian cancer through CA125 is expected to account for more than 40% of revenues procured throughout the forecast period. Demand for HER2 testing is also expected to gain traction, reflecting an estimated revenue growth at 9.5% CAGR.
- The report also observes hospital associated labs as the largest end-users of ovarian cancer diagnostics. In 2017, close to US$ 300 Mn worth of revenues will be procured from hospitals associated labs on ovarian cancer diagnostics.
The report has also profiled leading players in the global ovarian cancer diagnostics market. Companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., Roche Holding AG, Siemens AG, Epigenomics AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., AstraZeneca plc. and Quest Diagnostics Incorporated are expected to remain active in the growth of global ovarian cancer diagnostics market through 2022.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/51/ovarian-cancer-diagnostics-market
To deliver a seamless understanding of the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market, the report is divided into 18 sophisticated chapters whose snapshots are provided below.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report commences with the chapter of the executive summary which delivers brief yet affluent information of the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market. The chapter includes discussion on the market overview, market analysis and market recommendations regarding the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market derived based on FactMR’s proprietary wheel of fortune.
Chapter 2 – Market Introduction
In the market introduction chapter, the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market is introduced along with the
market segmentation in the form of market taxonomy. The chapter also introduces the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics in the market definition section.
Chapter 3 – Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Background
In this chapter,macroeconomic factors, market dynamics, a complete value chain and pricing
analysis with regard to Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market is elaborately discussed. Discussion on the
market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities and their impact on the market forecast is also
covered in this chapter.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/51/S
Chapter 4 – Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026
This chapter provides the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market size in terms of market volume and value
during the forecast period. Market analysis based on absolute $ opportunity and y-o-y growth of the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market is also covered in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026,
By System Type Based on system types in the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market, the chapter elaborates market size of individual systems and analysis by system types and summary of this section is covered in the chapter.
Chapter 6 – Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Application
Based on applications, Market size of individual applications, their market attractiveness analysis and summary are also covered.
Chapter 7 – Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By End User
This chapter elaborates the segmentation of the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market based on end users
including independent end users, Market attractive analysis by end users is also discussed to fathom relative lucrativeness of different end users of the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market.
Chapter 8 – Global Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Region
With the geographical perspective, the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market is analyzed on a total of seven regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa, China and Japan. Historical data and prevailing trends in the Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market and their influence on the global market performance is discussed in this chapter.