Dryer Vents Market – Introduction
Dryer vents have been gaining significant momentum, on the back of their extensive application for speeding up the drying of clothes and controlling the formation of lint. These dryer vents are available in a number of materials such as metal, rigid metal, and flexible plastic. However, the dryer vents made up of PVC take a longer time to turn warm and function, which has popularized the use of rigid metal for the manufacturing of dryer vents.
Increase in urbanization and the fast-track lifestyle have generated a demand for automation of the manual process. Dryer vents used in dry cleaners have been witnessing an upward trend of adoption, owing to their time-efficiency. In addition, with the rise in the working women demographic and need for time management, sales of dryer vents are soaring incessantly, which is anticipated to reflect on the growth of the overall dryer vents market in the upcoming years.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=538
Dryer Vents Market – Novel Developments
Significant players operating in the dryer vents market include Enervex Inc., Us Draft Co., United Energy Products Inc., Almetal Dryer Vent Corporation, M&M Manufacturing, Imperial Manufacturing Group, Builder’s Best, Inc., Dundas Jafine Inc., Lambro Industries, Inc., and In-O-Vate Dryer Products Incorporation.
- Recently, Home Franchise Concepts completed the acquisition of AdvantaClean to upgrade its position as a 360? home solution provider. The acquisition is aimed at strengthening HFC’s track to over 11,000 cities in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
- In August 2017, Almetal Dryer Vent Corporation developed a compact dryer, Quick Connect® Periscope that offsets the need for dryer vent hose, offers superior air efficiency, and reduces the drying time.
- MiTek Industries, Inc., acquired M&M Manufacturing to expand the business through various strategies and capital investments. With the financial support from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathway, the operations of the company will become more advanced. Post this transaction, M&M Manufacturing acquired Snappy, a key supplier of metal duct systems to combine the manufacturing competencies of both the companies and work in the direction of enhancing the customer experience. The transaction is also said to expand the manufacturing capabilities with access to M&M’s 8 manufacturing location to Snappy.
Dryer Vents Market – Dynamics
Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Use of Dryer Vents to Influence Market Growth
Poor ducting system extends the drying time, which in turn influences the total time taken for product development and eventually increases the production cost. As a result, dryer vents with excellent load capacity and quality ducting system have been witnessing a notable rise in their demand in numerous industries. Implementation of on-demand service model to the laundry businesses has created a niche business that finds an extensive application of dryer vents. In addition, busy lifestyles of consumers and their preference for automating the manual tasks is expected to influence the sales of dry cleaners in general and the growing size of the dryer vents market in particular.
Fire Breakouts on Accumulation of Lint to Impede the Growth of the Dryer Vents Market
- Increasing instances of accumulation of lint in the dryer vents that
prevent the passage for water vapor may lead to the fire breakouts. As a result of which, a large number of consumers are hesitant to adopt these machines without safety enhancements. This is a crucial factor impeding the growth of the dryer vents market.
s of numerous countries have legislated strict policies that approve only certain designs of dryer vents, which have been pressing the manufacturers to rethink the design of their products. This has impacted the confidence of investors and is expected to derail the growth of the dryer vents market in the forthcoming years.
Request/View TOC@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=538
Dryer Vents Market – Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific to Hold a Sizeable Share of the Dryer Vents Market
Increase in the construction activities in Asia Pacific region, on account of rising urbanization is anticipated to deliver sizeable share to the dryer vents market in the upcoming years. Next to Asia Pacific, implementation of laws that underpin investment in this equipment is expected to reflect positively on the increasing revenue of the dryer vents market.
Dryer Vents Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global dryer vents market can be segmented into:
- Flexible plastic dryer vents
- Rigid metal dryer vents
- Metal dryer vents
On the basis of end use, the global dryer vents market can be segmented into:
Dryer Vents Market: Regional Outlook
Increasing urbanization in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to increase the demand for dryer vents in the coming years. This is anticipated to boost the demand for dryer vents during the assessment period in the Asia Pacific region. European countries such as Switzerland are focusing on implementing laws that encourage investment in the sales of dryers, which is anticipated to subsequently increase the demand for dryer vents over the forecast period. Prominent countries of North America, such as the U.S., are focusing on implementing programs in order to increase dryer efficiency, which is anticipated to surge the demand for dryer vents in North America.
Dryer Vents Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the dry vents market are:
- In-O-Vate Dryer Products Incorporation
- Lambro Industries, Inc.
- Dundas Jafine Inc.
- Builder’s Best, Inc.
- Imperial Manufacturing Group
- M&M Manufacturing
- Almetal Dryer Vent Corporation
- United Energy Products, Inc.
- Us Draft Co.
- Enervex Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE – All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights
Report Analysis@ https://www.factmr.com/report/538/dryer-vents-market