For the forecast period, 2017 to 2026, Fact.MR has projected a moderate expansion for the global orthopedic power tools market in its recent report. Global sales of orthopedic power tools are estimated to reach approximately US$ 2,500 Mn in revenues by 2026-end.
Prominent Manufacturers Engaging in Orthopedic Power Tools’ Safety & Ergonomics
Recent increase in the global geriatric population has led toward a rise in incidences of orthopedic diseases, which require surgical intervention, thereby fuelling demand for orthopedic power tools. The advent of modern electronic technologies including power-assisted, robotic, and minimally invasive orthopedic surgery equipment have further escalated adoption of orthopedic power tools. Although orthopedic power tools offer inherent benefits, surgeons are exposed to risks related to the prolonged use of vibrating tools, hazards pertaining to aerosol/ droplet infection from patients, and protracted exposure to loud noise. Prominent manufacturers have therefore been actively engaging in aspects of orthopedic power tools’ safety and ergonomics, in a bid to develop a range of power-assisted equipment tailored to the precision of the procedure’s nature, while addressing efficacy and safety of surgeons.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=334
Leading companies in the market are frequently launching innovative and advanced technology-based orthopedic power tools, which has created entrance barriers for new market players. An extremely competitive scenario is being observed in the market, compelling well-established players to enhance their efforts for retaining their position. Ongoing research activities associated with orthopedic power tools are focused toward possibilities of using more efficient & novel energy resources for powering tools, and hand pieces’ interchangeability for better convenience and modulation.
6 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Orthopedic Power Tools Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026
- North America is anticipated to remain the largest market for orthopedic power tools, in terms of revenues. Factors such as large-scale presence of surgical centers and hospitals, along with rapid technological advancements are expected to retain North America’s dominance in the market. The market in Europe will also account for a major portion of the market’s revenue share during 2017 to 2026.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will witness a robust expansion in the market through 2026. This growth can be primarily attributed to increased prevalence of osteoporosis in APEJ countries such as China and India, along with rising prevalence of medical tourism in the region owing to availability of low-cost modern medical equipment, advanced hospitals, and skilled surgeons.
- Based on modality, revenues from reusable orthopedic power tools’ worldwide sales will account for nearly three-fourth share of the market by 2026-end. However, reusable or disposable tools are expensive, require high maintenance costs, and are associated with risks regarding infection from patient. This has led surgeons toward adoption of single-use orthopedic power tools, which are convenient and cost-effective. Reusable orthopedic power tools will register the fastest expansion in the market through 2026.
- Accounting for the largest market revenue share during 2017 to 2026, hospitals will remain the largest end-users of orthopedic power tools market. However, orthopedic clinics are projected to register the highest CAGR in the market through 2026. Revenues from ambulatory surgical centers will increase at a CAGR lower than those from orthopedic clinics, and higher than those from hospitals through 2026.
- Although small bone power tools will account for the lowest revenue share of the market, their sales will reflect a relatively faster expansion than sales of large-bone power tools through 2026. In addition, sales of high-speed power tools will ride on the highest CAGR in the market, to become the second most lucrative product by 2026-end.
- Key market participants profiled by Fact.MR’s report include Stryker Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet, B Braun, CONMED Corporation, and Misonix.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/334/orthopedic-power-tools-market
To deliver a seamless understanding of the Orthopedic Power Tools Market, the report is divided into 18 sophisticated chapters whose snapshots are provided below.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report commences with the chapter of the executive summary which delivers brief yet affluent information of the Orthopedic Power Tools Market. The chapter includes discussion on the market overview, market analysis and market recommendations regarding the Orthopedic Power Tools Market derived based on FactMR’s proprietary wheel of fortune.
Chapter 2 – Market Introduction
In the market introduction chapter, the Orthopedic Power Tools Market is introduced along with the
market segmentation in the form of market taxonomy. The chapter also introduces the Orthopedic Power Tools in the market definition section.
Chapter 3 – Orthopedic Power Tools Market Background
In this chapter,macroeconomic factors, market dynamics, a complete value chain and pricing
analysis with regard to Orthopedic Power Tools Market is elaborately discussed. Discussion on the
market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities and their impact on the market forecast is also
covered in this chapter.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/334/S
Chapter 4 – Global Orthopedic Power Tools Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026
This chapter provides the Orthopedic Power Tools Market size in terms of market volume and value
during the forecast period. Market analysis based on absolute $ opportunity and y-o-y growth of the Orthopedic Power Tools Market is also covered in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Global Orthopedic Power Tools Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026,
By System Type Based on system types in the Orthopedic Power Tools Market, the chapter elaborates market size of individual systems and analysis by system types and summary of this section is covered in the chapter.
Chapter 6 – Global Orthopedic Power Tools Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Application
Based on applications, Market size of individual applications, their market attractiveness analysis and summary are also covered.
Chapter 7 – Global Orthopedic Power Tools Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By End User
This chapter elaborates the segmentation of the Orthopedic Power Tools Market based on end users
including independent end users, Market attractive analysis by end users is also discussed to fathom relative lucrativeness of different end users of the Orthopedic Power Tools Market.
Chapter 8 – Global Orthopedic Power Tools Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Region
With the geographical perspective, the Orthopedic Power Tools Market is analyzed on a total of seven regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa, China and Japan. Historical data and prevailing trends in the Orthopedic Power Tools Market and their influence on the global market performance is discussed in this chapter.