A recent research by Fact.MR estimates the global gas chromatography market to exhibit an above-average expansion through the forecast period 2017 to 2022. The global market for gas chromatography is expected to exceed US$ 3,500 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
There has been a significant surge in adoption of gas chromatography among industrial sectors such as oil & gas, agriculture, food & beverage, and healthcare. Gas chromatography is also being adopted in research organizations, academic institutes, clinical toxicology, and environmental agencies. Combination of gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GC-MS), has found its application in fire investigation, identifying unknown samples, environmental analysis, investigation of explosives, and detection of drugs. On the back of these applications, gas chromatography will witness a substantial rise in demand in the upcoming years. Various governments are making investments for the development of advanced chromatography technologies. In addition, a number of collaborations have been witnessed between research laboratories, and academic institutes since the recent past. Gas chromatography tests have become highly imperative for drug approvals. The aforementioned factors will augment growth of the global gas chromatography market over the forecast period.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=193
Higher growth potential for the market is being observed in emerging countries, because of their rising GDP, along with increasing healthcare spending driven by the large population base. One of the major trends discerned in the global gas chromatography market is growth in adoption of the micro gas chromatographs. A number of companies are shifting their focus to utilization of small instruments, in order to save huge investments and space. Several benefits are offered by micro gas chromatographs such as lower energy consumption, short delays in receiving results, lower sample gas quantity required, increased reliability in operation, and process accuracy & precision. However, instruments of gas chromatography involve huge initial capital investments, with shortage of skilled professions for their operation. These factors might hamper the market growth.
6 Key Projections on Future of Global Gas Chromatography Market
- Auto-samplers, and accessories & consumables will emerge as the fastest-selling products in the market, with auto-samplers being more lucrative than the accessories & consumables, in terms of revenues.
- Gas chromatography instruments will remain the most lucrative product, with sales estimated to surpass US$ 1,600 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
- Oil & gas industries will continue to be the largest end-users in the global gas chromatography market. In addition, revenues from pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries, and oil & gas industries will hold approximately two-third market share during 2017 to 2022.
- North America will retain its dominance in the global gas chromatography market, with sales exhibiting an impressive expansion through 2022. United States is becoming well known for its biopharmaceutical research, and the production of pharmaceutical drugs. Geriatric population in North America has been surging, which in turn is driving demand for medicines to treat various diseases. These factors will propel growth of the market in North America.
- Europe will continue to be the second largest market for gas chromatography throughout the forecast period.
- Key players listed in Fact.MR’s report on the global gas chromatography market include Danaher Corporation, Perkin Elmer Inc., LECO Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Restek Corporation, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., DANI Instruments S.p.A, and Agilent Technologies.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/193/gas-chromatography-market
To deliver a seamless understanding of the Gas Chromatography Market, the report is divided into 18 sophisticated chapters whose snapshots are provided below.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report commences with the chapter of the executive summary which delivers brief yet affluent information of the Gas Chromatography Market. The chapter includes discussion on the market overview, market analysis and market recommendations regarding the Gas Chromatography Market derived based on FactMR’s proprietary wheel of fortune.
Chapter 2 – Market Introduction
In the market introduction chapter, the Gas Chromatography Market is introduced along with the
market segmentation in the form of market taxonomy. The chapter also introduces the Gas Chromatography in the market definition section.
Chapter 3 – Gas Chromatography Market Background
In this chapter,macroeconomic factors, market dynamics, a complete value chain and pricing
analysis with regard to Gas Chromatography Market is elaborately discussed. Discussion on the
market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities and their impact on the market forecast is also
covered in this chapter.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/193/S
Chapter 4 – Global Gas Chromatography Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026
This chapter provides the Gas Chromatography Market size in terms of market volume and value
during the forecast period. Market analysis based on absolute $ opportunity and y-o-y growth of the Gas Chromatography Market is also covered in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Global Gas Chromatography Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026,
By System Type Based on system types in the Gas Chromatography Market, the chapter elaborates market size of individual systems and analysis by system types and summary of this section is covered in the chapter.
Chapter 6 – Global Gas Chromatography Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Application
Based on applications, Market size of individual applications, their market attractiveness analysis and summary are also covered.
Chapter 7 – Global Gas Chromatography Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By End User
This chapter elaborates the segmentation of the Gas Chromatography Market based on end users
including independent end users, Market attractive analysis by end users is also discussed to fathom relative lucrativeness of different end users of the Gas Chromatography Market.
Chapter 8 – Global Gas Chromatography Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Region
With the geographical perspective, the Gas Chromatography Market is analyzed on a total of seven regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa, China and Japan. Historical data and prevailing trends in the Gas Chromatography Market and their influence on the global market performance is discussed in this chapter.