Dental Anesthetics Market in Numbers
- The global market value for dental anesthetics was US$ 818 Mn in 2018.
- A recent Fact.MR study forecasts the global dental anesthetics market to record healthy expansion at 5.3% over the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
- Injectables currently account for ~88% of overall sales of dental anesthetics.
- With over a fourth of the global market revenues, North America continues to reign supreme in the dental anesthetics landscape.
- Europe and Asia Pacific are likely to be the next key markets for investors in the dental anesthetics industry.
- Although not a restraining factor, stringent regulatory framework for anesthetic drug approvals and monitoring of their distribution and use, will continue to restrict the growth of dental anesthetics market to a certain extent.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3552
Dental Anesthetics Market: Competition Landscape Analysis
The global market for dental anesthetics represents a fairly fragmented competition landscape, wherein the top five players account for 30-35% revenue shares. Leading companies operating in the dental anesthetics marketplace are directing their strategic efforts to firm up global presence through production capacity expansion and collaborations with the widespread end users. They are also prioritizing R&D, in addition to strategic mergers & acquisitions, involving regional leaders. On the other hand, a large number of smaller companies that represent a larger portion of the global market revenues, continue to focus on regional expansion, new launches, and product commercialization.
A combination of various factors and opportunities exist across the dental supply chain, i.e. from the point of manufacturers to the point of sale. Manufacturers of dental anesthetics are increasingly focusing on the protection of supply chain integrity and brand reputation. Various manufacturers are focusing on tie-ups with authorized distributors to meet their requirements for managing products to help ensure dentists receive authentic and compliant dental products that work as advertised. Increasing access to healthcare, especially in developing countries, combined with the demand for personalized treatment is influencing manufacturers to focus on accelerating their production while ensuring cost-efficiency.
Dental Anesthetics Sales Benefiting from the Expansion of Dental Tourism
Growing dental tourism industry has impacted the demand growth of dental care, thereby boosting adoption of dental surgical procedures, which is further expected to augur well for the dental anesthetics market over the years to come. The growth of dental tourism sector is partly based on the development of new technologies in dentistry, on more stringent regulations, cost-efficient dental procedures and economic developments in emerging technologies.
Browse Complete Research Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3552/dental-anesthetics-market
People are becoming more aware of dental ailments and also the necessary procedures that are needed to treat dental injuries. This knowledge has been promoted with the help of dental tourism. Thus, the growth of dental tourism is likely to push the growth of the global market for dental anesthetics.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852